Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Threaded View

Question Feedback and help with a biz card would be greatly appreciated!

Hi! It's been awhile since I've been on the forum browsing everyone's wonderful work. I am on the brink of beginning a new business - an Acupuncture, Chinese Herbology & Energy Psychology Clinic, or Wellness Center.
    I've been tinkering around on designing a business card and would love to hear feedback on what I've done so far.
    Further, I do realize everyone is extremely busy, but if anyone has a little time to offer some help, I would be more than appreciative.

What we're going for:
    • Obviously, we have our name: Ancient Way Wellness Center.
    • We do acupuncture differently than most Traditional Chinese Medical (TCM) practitioners that come out of acupunture schools. We follow an older form (likened more to French Energetic Acupuncture by George Soulie de Morant) - thus, the "Ancient Way."
    • We want the card to convey an ancient sense, yet simple and elegant.
    • Clean lines and not cluttered is our preference.
    • I love the font Papyrus that I have used, but I see it quite overused these days. I don't know if that really makes a difference though ...
    • I've drawn a "path" or "way" on the card, initially a solid line, but changed it to more of a brush stroke. I'm trying to achieve a "Chinese calligraphy-type brush stroke" with rougher edges, but haven't quite gotten there. Any ideas?

Here is what I have begun for the BACK of the card.
    I haven't gotten to the front, but will try to post that as soon as I get some feedback, too.

My head is spinning and I think different perspectives and ideas will be a great help! THANK YOU!

(I think I like the burgundy better, but again, comments are most welcome)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ancientway.jpg 
Views:	349 
Size:	203.2 KB 
ID:	32458  
    Attached Files Attached Files