Joe, I was just going to say the exact same thing. Isn't art supposed to be on the other end of the spectrum from political correctness? Don't some artists appear on stage nude, or put crosses in urine, put flags like rugs in front of installations to make people tread on them, etc. I don't like half the stuff, but you know, sometimes art just pokes you with a stick, to let you remember, or let you discover a visceral reaction. Sometimes you don't need to be reminded, and you're offended at being reminded. But that same art 5 yrs earlier, or 5yrs later will have a different impact on you, because by then, every molecule in your body will have been switched out for another and you'll be a different person...

I think Logo used the title to put the drawing into a context, and a time period. If Logo would have used that intro on a political/social forum, a much different intentionality would have been infered by many

My brain didn't quite process the reading of the title smoothly because we've all been conditioned that that is a bad word. I felt the little speed bump in my brain as I made it through to his paragraph text. But I'm not going to "launch a complaint" because it's in context, and until there's maliciousness ( which I don't see ), we should take the art at face value, and that includes the text, and context...

Just my thoughts as a greenhorn.