Thanks for the links remi,

Quote Originally Posted by remi View Post
And you already know, the most important PHP company is from Israel...
Actually I dont know. The funny thing is that I work in the Omer Industrial Park (you need iexplorer to view it) as a security guard, but never actually got inside the high tech buildings. I see all those billioners drive their million-dollar cars by, or land their private choppers Well ok I saw a chopper there only once, but still...

I wanted to apply for a job in one of the companies (thus I'm building my website - for personal resume and portfolio). Now you get the whole picture... sort of. I have an advantage because some of the owners are really nice and stop by for a cup of coffee and a friendly chat while I'm on duty.

Since most of the students are working as security guards (nice and clean work after military service) people looking for good workers for high - tech companies actually talk to security guards, waiters etc... since 90% of all these jobs are filled with students. Some work places are "especialy made" for students.

i.e. In my working place the shifts are made so I can take my classes right after work, we have Internet connection, we're allowed to use laptops and learn while on duty. Also I can take as little/many shifts as I want so if I have an exam I will not show up for work. It's very conveniet...

imagine many of the posts I make to this forum are either from collage, from work, from home or from a cafe with wi-frame connection. So while you see me online I might not at all be at the same place