Hi again Robert,

I've decided to continue it here because ONE: I didn't want to bury this valuable and interesting info inside another unrelated thread, and TWO: I don't want Gary sounding off on the viewlet software like he did that interloper drawing program that invaded another thread [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] ahem

So ... in case others are wondering what the "beep" i'm talking about, here's a link to the starter thread...Qarbon viewlet software
So check it out, and if you've something else to add ... please come back here and do it.
For people interested in learning something about a piece of software you have or don't have, there is a fertile library of nifty java "viewlets" to choose from ... here Frontpage 2000 / Photoshop / Flash / Swish ... to name a few.

But the point of this re-tread-thread, is simply to point out a decent looking piece of instructional software to those of you haven't seen it yet.

And BTW Robert, your little Xara demo viewlet was a little quick for beginners but pretty cool nonetheless .

That's it, take care
Wayne