Hello all. I am trying to find some help on creating halftones in CorelDRAW 10/11. I have been doing basic artwork and re-creations (what I call them) for some time, and I would like learn how to create print ready halftones for silk-screening. I have no formal education in graphic design (finishing English and History now), so everything I have learned up to this point has been from reading and trial/error.

So far, I have been only able to create uniform halftones using the PS Fill (circle grid) option and also fade them using transparency tool. What I want to learn how to create is a graduating halftone (larger to smaller) that will move out from objects, text, etc. which is usable for screen printing (something like a graduating halftone dropshadow). I am not looking to create award winning graphics, but simply, halftoning for production silk-screening onto shirts. I have searched all over and read several things but cannot seem to find what I really need. All help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Jeremy