I'm running X3, latest version with all the patches (SP1, etc). I print to an HP LaserJet 5500 -- tabloid sized, automatic double sided printing.

I print a LOT of 11x17 booklets (when folded they're 8.5 x 11 sized booklets) and have never had a problem until today.

I opened up an old Corel file -- Fall of 2005 was the last edit. It was 8.5 x 11 formatted, so I changed it to 11x17 booklet and everything seems fine. When I print, though, a few of the pages will double up -- the text from 2 pages will print combined. This doesn't happen on ALL pages, only some (and only on the "right hand" page of the booklet.

I saved the booklet in version 10 format, re-opened it in CorelDraw 10 and the same problem is happening there. I'm assuming that something is corrupt in the data -- does anyone have any experience with this problem?

I would hate to have to retype all that data -- I might just cut-paste into Notepad and cut-paste into a new CorelDraw X3 file, but that, too, will be a huge time committment.