I bought and have sent ticket after ticket on this and no one will fix it. None of the new templates from package 5, will load correctly into frontpage or dreamweaver. I got pictures that are all over the page, logos at the bottom that are suppose to be on top and double menu bar that eat up the middle of the page, and where you put the copyright notice, normally at the bottom is sitting on top it is all screwed up. Why can't they email me an answer on how to fix this? That is all I want is to use what I purchased...as it is now none of my templates are working.....I think this was a bad and I mean bad download. But I have ask and no one is responding to my questions, outside to tell me I am flooding their email boxes.

Normally, Xara is one of the BEST programs out there. If I take delete all my webstyle and reload none of my previous websites can be edited. Plus on top of it all there is nothing in faq to answer my questions. What am I suppose to do? I live on a limited budget, and I can not afford to throw money away. I am really a nice lady, who only wants the product to work. But since I loaded package 5 nothing is working.

Anne