Quote Originally Posted by Availor
Here's a screen grab: After you press Ctrl+Enter go to the View option and choose the bandwith preview (see the print screen). Look at the graph: Your banner is divided into frames. See the first line is the longest one and it reaches nearly 2kb (the menu obscures it). It means the first frame is almost 2kb, the rest are less, which means the longest time for the visitor to wait is for the first frame to load, after that frame is loaded the rest are "peanuts"

I've downloaded your file, seems fine to me.
Must say, this is a highly intrigued thing to know. I fiddled with few options in the View & tried bandwidth preview as well, where I could see the graph, but at that time (until I had your reply), I didn't have a clue as what exacly was the graph telling me.

Anyhow, although my own banner seems to be working perfectly well at this moment but I wonder what about IF in case say, out of 10 frame animation, if 2, 4, 6, 8 happens to be longest. In that case, the user would see the 1st frame's animation but then might have to wait little longer for the 2nd frame, for example. Wouldn't you say that could affect the smootness of the ENTIRE animation, since to view 2,4,6,8 frames, they might have to wait little longer than other frames & hence could affect the way ENTIRE animation plays.

Wouldn't you say that could be the possibility ??? (although, I might just be over-reacting since majority are on reasonably fast Internet speed, but JUST IN CASE).