Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Flash mini site

Threaded View

Default Re: Flash mini site

Pauland,

I was looking at the Website and thought about a few things since it is a mini-website.

To attract their attention on what they do is accomplished by you in an excellent manner.

However in my opinion, you need to promote as the website goes into its final stage of who they are.

Also, another thing I liked about your mini-site development is that you progressed the color spectrum of the slides, except you abandoned that excellent idea in the left column. No earth tone back ground for the slides.

I am placing two jpgs here demonstrating on what I mean. Notice how the slides progress in color shading from light to dark and it is consistant across the page.

The other thing is that you can take a them of the page such as the slides and use that to the pages advantage to accent what the company does and more importantly who they are when the pages finalizes. See the images below. Look at the company's theme, "Audio Visual Pure and Simple." I would re-emphasize that as you finalize the transition from page format from example 1 to example 2 below.

Just some suggestion, I love the concept and presentation. They will be highly pleased regardless of any nitpickings on my part. heh
    Attached Images Attached Images