Hello everybody my name is Miguel and I just registered because I wanted to share the stuff I did years ago with Xara 1.1
I try to look at the forum whenever I have a chance and it's pretty amazing what all you xarans are doing with Xara X, I don't have it (I don't have time to draw anymore), but I wanted to share the stuff I did (I'm sure you all remember the days of xara 1.1 and 1.5) I made my page after I started using Xara 1.1 and then I had no time to continue (if you visit my page you'll see that it was last updated in '97) so a lot of the stuff there is pretty old and useless, (don't be hard on me)

If you'd like to see the stuff, be my guest at http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/9396 and if you'd like to comment or -criticize?- you're certainly welcome to do so, I must say though, I cannot guarantee a response, (I'll try for sure) I try to come to the forum every day and I'll be able to read your comments (or harsh words whatever the case).

You can also email me at maikkol@hotmail.com and I should be able to reply you if necessary.

Thank you, and have a good one everybody!
[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]