There is an Arabic version of Windows, in which case the keyboarding works according to the language which is as you say reading right to left rather than European languages, left to right.

However, if you wanted to change the font into shapes or curves or outlines, the "description" matters little so long as you change the letters into the same type of an object that Xara recognizes as an editable shapes, then you can import the shapes into Xara 3D the same as any other shapes you could import.

Some programs support drag and drop sometimes with some keyboard commands usually holding down a key such as "Ctrl", "Alt" or "Shift" or a combination of these three, which means you do not need to save the program and then open it up, or they support the same Windows Clipboard allowing them to paste "curves" into the other program. Often the paste command will launch a dialogue box from which you choose what type of object you are pasting. The only way to know if you can drag between programs is to try it. For example you can drag work from CorelDRAW into Xara Xtreme holding down the "Ctrl" key, however, it does not reciprocate: you cannot drag work from Xara back into CorelDRAW. You can also paste paths from DRAW into Xtreme, but not from Xtreme into DRAW. Forget trying it with Illustrator, does not work. However, you may have other options if you try it, might work, if it does work, you have a big time saver right there.

In regards to the Arabic version of Windows, how all programs behave within it, is really dependant upon the program. Microsoft Word, Excel, etc. work under that format, but I do not know about graphics programs.

The shell in which you operate, i.e. Windows being the "shell", the underlying program language the same as with HTML language, is English. And though MAC doesn't use the same operating system, it was also written in English. I do not know if there is an MAC OS which is for Arabic.