Hi All,
I subscribe to the UK mag called "Computer Shopper" and in Decembers issue it has a review of all vector drawing programmes. Guess what package comes out the top. Your right "Xara Xtreme", in fact it states that if you own a computer then you should have a copy of this software as a matter of fact. It went on to expound on the quality of the product the ease of use ect. all the things that we know. It also stated that it can't understand why people buy Illustrator as Xtreme beats it hands down or words to that effect.

The only thing as a X1 owner was the selling price for the full product as it was priced at a silly £69. I can not reason why xara.com is selling a full product like this for that price when X1 was sold for nearly 3 times that price. I know that we have gone open source and someone will compile the product and put it out there for nothing but why sell it so low? If it encourages more people to use it fair enough and with the amount of new members in this forum it must be working for last week it was very difficult to keep up with the topics. All and all i still think that this price is to low.