Hi both, I want to ask you favor
Im still not registered user of new XaraX. Now use maybe 7th or 8th download (Xara X1.0c DL2) from your xara.com and still waiting you to finish clearing from bugs. I don't want to pay you for some version, I will pay you only for full FINAL version !!! From December past year, I waiting it? OK no problems for me, I am patient.... but what was my today's disapoint?
Today I understand that Demo(that I use) from your site, and CD version are not equally... why is that? Are you didn't need from my money? Or money of all others that still waiting your final release? How can I understand that the moment to get "FINAL RELEASE" is come?
Maybe for others that are not from Eastern Europe, 150$ are not so much money, but here salary is just 50-100$ for month !
How do you Xara Ltd. think? Will I pay 150$ for something that must update from Internet every mont???? Hwo will pay my Internet time to download, and download, and download ubdates?
Think that is in your interest to support the demo of latest version on your site? Isn't it?

disapointed ignored minimiro [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif[/img]

P.S. If you don't know, here in Bulgaria was recepted one law... If you want to sell me somekind of software you must make it on my official language - Bulgarian, for other languages on software that I use you can't tach me with finger!!!
How do you think, what will be better for you - I have latest evualation copy for who I think that is time to pay to have and original CD from you or nevermind how I'll find final release (when she will ready) and use it for commercial without pay you??? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif[/img]