Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Threaded View

Default Before purchasing PhotoImpact Ver. 11 ???

I purchased the "Downloaded" version of the "New Photoimpact 11" and found when I tried install on "Windows ME" I was informed it only supports Windows XP or Windows 2000. [Just before I downloaded the program I checked for the download System requirements and was informed me was suitable for Windows Me]

Be carefull the "System Requirements" as shown on the "Buy" page [Just under the PhotoIpact Icon] suitable for Windows 98/ME/Xp .... appear to be not correct??
    I had another look and within the "System Requirements" link [Shown on another related page RH side Menu] = "Box Version" for Windows 98 SE, 2000, Me or XP = "Download version" being suitable for Windows 2000, XP

Sent Ulead a question to their Support staff why the difference between the "Boxed" and Downloaded" versions? It has been a few days and no reply which is at the moment has peeved me off!!!.

After you read the related problems with the Version 11 on the "Uleads Web Page Forums"
    http://phpbb.ulead.com.tw/EN/
    I feel no one would purchase the Ulead PhotImpact 11 update program untill Ulead overcome all the associated program problems?
    Last edited by Graph2; 11 October 2005 at 02:01 AM. Reason: Ammend
    IP