This is avery difficult question to answer as it is personal pref. Eventually my area is going ADSL and I wonder what people are using. I have to up load and download files to and from the printers and also I send out proofs for the clients to have a look at and make comments.

The first question I would like to ask is, "has anyone found a ISP that they can rely on sending out files and a free firewall to stop the downloading of spyware.

What speed to you think a designer will have to use? I thought at least 1MB, and with the speed incresing very quickly due to the price drops. All of this is affecting my choice and I am at lost on what package and speed to pick.

I thought I could use your knowledge to select an ISP which would fill my needs but I am geting confused.

I would aslo like to include the contract of my phone line into the package but I am so confused at the resources out there I would like to use the knowledge base aquired in these forums.

In your opinion who are the most reliable isp's
In realtion to the fist question and also who gives the best value?
How amny of the forum memebers would like to go on over their download limit, if they have got one? In ohter word which package would you use?

I am sorry to say that apart from Yahoo etc. the choice would be done to a UK isp for the convenience but I am open to your experiences in selecting your ADSL package. I am all ears to read from your selection proess and us it when selecting my own ISP.