I think RAMWolff has an interesting idea about the original file however---no one else has the .xar file of any of my designs...if I was so motivated to pursue an issue of copyright violation, the original file with it's date, etc... surely would be proof of who created the design and where the .jpg would have come from. It seems the images are under copyright even without the symbol attached, according to part of what Jack said.
I just don't want people to worry about using the "fur tut" (I can't be the originator of the idea!) and produce a cat or wolf and then think I'd be mad at them or something.....gees! Is Ross going into the "Wolf Brand Dog Biscuit" business????? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] Maybe we can work a deal [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] !!!
Right now it sounds like maybe an easier task than understanding copyrights. Hey Ross! About those $$$$biscuits????!! I'm a pretty good baker---you design the box! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

---As The Crow Caws---
Maya