Very surprisinly I won't add more wise opipnions to this thread I think all important has been said. I'm rather going to tell my experience with demo of Webstyle 2 [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Design: A little bit more futuristic. Still quite okay, just I think the Arrow back which stayed from the previous version is not very ergonomically placed.. I had problems to find it even I knew from previous Webstyle that it's there somewere.

Minuses

a) What is logos about when I didn't find way how to place mine own into the design ? ;-)
b) Banners adds? Banners which persuade you to click on them must have a fresh idea, creating them from template wont help the purpose of banner.

Plusses:

a)NavBars and complete templates for websites. (Pity it's not possible to import mine own made in XaraX ;-))

Conclusion.

I found it less persuasive than demo of Webstyle I. Lack of decent backgrounds, too few examples and less variety than in previous demo version. Still it brings a couple of nice new features and also it has a slightly better concept & organisation.

If Xara releases template maker, the Webstyle2 would rock like Lego Technics. Now it looks like a Lego-Duplo.

Roman