Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Threaded View

...Not Quite!

1) The red background with blue and white was inspired by one of the most intense experiences of my life. I would title it "A Firefighter's Vision". I was going for the intense concern of the fire and the intense relief of the water. Of course where they meet is the white steam. We were trained to fight ship engine room fires at our annual training. When you go in you are surrounded by fire with no escape but to put the fire out. Very Intense! I'm so glad I don't do that anymore.

2) Room with high lights. Dispite my frustration you seem to have figured out a lot of what my original drawing was about. I was trying to represent the feeling of being a nervous trainer. Everytime I tried to make the room a fog with only the back wall in focus I got a screen full of white and without it you could certainly tell what the picture is. By breaking up the students I was trying to represent the unknown personalities and incomplete knowledge. But the spears theory works for me too because you never know when someone will attack you.

I'm attaching my original Trainer picture just for grins and because I like it so much better than the one I posted.

Thanks for making me think!
    Dale Fipp... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	entry2.jpg 
Views:	338 
Size:	43.5 KB 
ID:	6963