I'm trying to figure out how to do something, and I'm not sure where to start. There are problably several ways of doing this, so I've got some choices.

What I'm trying to do is setup an order form on my site for novice users to use when ordering personalized craft items. (Photo ornaments or photo candles.) Getting the order form setup so it comes to me as e-mail is not the issue. But, I want them to be able to include the photo, or photos they want me to use too. That should be done via a script, right?

I've been looking at ASP, PHP, and Perl and I'm not sure what I should use. (Obviously, something my hosting program supports!) I'd like to have it accept only PNG, GIF, or JPG files too. (If I can't get one that smart, maybe I can figure out how to make it that smart later on! I'm signed up for a mess of programming classes later on this year.) I guess what I'm saying is I'm really confused by all of this stuff. If I can just figure out what would be the best starting point, the rest should start to fall in place! Thanks for listening, I'm going back to beating my head against the wall...

Irene M. Kraus a.k.a. The Computer Lady!
Graphics & Web Page Design - Design COMP www.design-comp.com
Pres/News Ed/Webmaster - CEBUG www.cebug.org
Author of the Vendor News column for user groups
Program Description - www.cebug.org/vnews.htm