Hi,
I was wondering if someone could help me understand a simple concept. I have a list of images that revolve as I click a button. My problem is that I want the images to perform an animation as they are clicked on. When I try to make a MC below the main scene and make a short animatin then target it from an image I get a flashing picture of the last image in the series. I have 4 MC instances on the main timeline. Buttons, turning actionscripts to make the buttons revlove thru the images,The actual images in a series with a stop action at the begining and end and lastly the animation function that I want to apply to the images.
I am uncertain if I should try to create a label in the turner MC of the buttons and try a call function from the images in the images MC.((I tried this and it didn't work) The other alternative is to target the animation MC from the images MC with a telltarget but this doesnt work either. Can anyont tell me how to get around this and when to use a function with a label rather than the tell target?
Please helpcancane1@aol.com