Erik, I hope you are not serious... otherwise you making really "big something" from yourself.

I don't even know Peter. We exchanged 2 e-mails where he told me that he posted here a question (not this thread) and I told him he should use xara. That's all. But why I need to defend myself? Tell me what did I do to you or anybody else?

Why many of you are so spooky? Read my post, did I offend you or somebody else? So why you suggesting that I arranged all this????? What you would do if somebody else suggest that you are posting under 2 different names here just to get attention?
You should tell me that I am not welcome on this board directly, not play a kids games on who I am or what I do. I am an adult, I am not a kid who has nothing to do just post on a board under different names.

But there is one thing we share. We now both think that this was a really wasted time.
I am so sorry that I've been dragged to this board and wasted my precious time actually helping xara get another custommer.

And yes if you are administrator, please remove my name from this board + all the posts. Play on your own sand alone.

P.S. Roman - Dmagician: Nazdarek, nielenze mas pravdu ale vidim ze si z Nitry, ja som z Trencina

[This message was edited by Oscar on July 26, 2001 at 18:56.]