I've been trying to learn Xara for about a month now. Here is my most recent effort.
http://nickelcandy.com/blog/images/gallery/Cheers.jpg

I've posted a few others in my blog gallery too. Have a look if you're so inclined. Your comments are welcome.

I'm at the point now where I'm hooked, but still need more basic knowledge of the program -- and, of course, practice. I realize that this forum is an excellent place to get questions answered and that XaraXone is the premier source of program info. I have read through the "manual" posted there and have started working through the tutorials.

The problem I find is that XaraXone contains SO MUCH information that's it's hard to know where to go. So, this is probably directed to Gary more than others. What I'd like to ask is: what path would you suggest one take through XaraXone to best come up to speed with Xara? For example, I'm looking at tutorials now. I started with the oldest (circa 1996) and am working forward. Should I perhaps be going the other direction?

Essentially what I'm asking for is a sequential roadmap of articles/topics to progress through that would most quickly bring me up to speed with the current version. Does such a thing exist?