Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Internal Program Error

My webdesigner worked fine for a few days, but now I get the error warning when I preview: "Internal Program Error 1795.k.no.nt."
    Maybe someone knows what it means and why
    TIA

Default Re: Internal Program Error

A few days later I had another error message saying: "Internal Program Error 511.k.pu.op" and it took too long to wait for Support to answer. The error occured after ighlighting a group of text and it seemed to be stuck on that because whenever I moved over any text, it would highlight it by itself. I did the usual suggested by other re-open etc and nothing until I saved the web into a new folder. Since then it fixed itself.

But now a new problem has arisen. I cannot link pages no matter what I do. I do not think that the save buttons work at all even though the hour glass shows and pretends to save links. What next? It really got me buffled. Should I re-install XWD5?

Default Re: Internal Program Error

If it were me I would uninstall first, then reinstall. Don't have any other programs running, and make sure you have antivirus and similar programs disabled so they won't get in the way of the install.

Smile Re: Internal Program Error

yes Jim, that's probably what I will end up doing. Or try again in DW or FP2003.
    P.S. I drive a Honda Accord V6 and love it.