Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Xara Xtreme problem download free trail

Dear Xara Xtreme program,

First time I bought it the Xara 3d 6 is so great, I like it lots but one thing I download the Xtreme program free trail for 15 days but when I open the xtreme program like this is look at the picture. How come do that?? But I have new computer is Window Vista, Also I have Xara 3D work with it.

Thanks,
    Rhess6699
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Xara Xtreme Trouble.jpg 
Views:	201 
Size:	57.5 KB 
ID:	38366  

Default Re: Xara Xtreme problem download free trail

The dialog you show indicates you are not logged onto your computer with an account that has Administrator rights.

Try right clicking the icon for the setup program and select Run as Administrator. The installer should work without any problems.

The first time you run Xara3D6 or Xtreme you will also need to right click the program icon and select Run as Administrator so the registry updates correctly. After the first Run as Administrator you can simply double click the program icon as you normally would on previous versions of Windows.

Windows Vista imposes a more strict security policy than any previous version of Windows. It takes a little time to become accustomed to having to select Run as Administrator.
    Soquili
    a.k.a. Bill Taylor
    Bill is no longer with us. He died on 10 Dec 2012. We remember him always.
    My TG Album
    Last XaReg update

Default Re: Xara Xtreme problem download free trail

Thanks Soquili, Now I get it, It is really work that you explain to me. I understand about Run as Administrator then I click on it and it's work.

Many thanks,
    Rhess6699 P.S. thanks for help.