Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Greetings Everyone.

I'm new to this forum, and I only have a little question I'm hoping someone can help me. I haven't done anything in Macromedia Flash as of yet, I bought the solftware just havent had the time. Now I dont have a choice I need to flash up a small portion of a logo, its probably gonna sound so easy to you all.... what I am trying to do is make an arrow (looks like an arrow) start on the left side laying down and then I want it to move up and back down alittle a few times (better example... like when you shift gears in a car, up and down, catch my drift?) then I need the arrow to stop and then the rest of the logo move in... I cant seem to attach a photo, but I would seriously love it if someone could email me and I could show the picture... I'm so lost and this logo is really starting to be a thorn in my side. Thank in advance to ANYONE, that can help me

Kris
    kreativedesigns@rogers.com
    Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou
    IP

Kris
    Yes it's fairly straight forward to do either using tweening or action script. However I don't understand your question. Do you want someone to do it for you or do you need advice on how to do it, and what particular part don't you understand?
    Egg
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host
    IP

No no no, I dont want someone to do it for me, I just never used Macromedia Flash before so I am unsure on how to make this arrow move slightly up and back down and so on, like for RPM's.... I stick to computer graphics not flash.. so I wasent sure if there was a script or something out there that might be useful... Was just asking...thanks for posting

Kris
    IP

Kris
    I've emailed you a fla file that should give you an idea of how to do it.
    See here.
    Egg
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host
    IP