Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

If you are truly interested in some good reading material that will give your imagination a real spin for it's money, read these in order:

The Silver Wolf
    Night of the Wolf
    The Wolf King

All by Anne Rice's sister Alice Borchardt [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Worth the read. The style is different from Anne's but the style is one that captures the mind and imagination and is really good reading.

Have a great day!!!

RAMWolff [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]
    Richard

---Wolff On The Prowl---

Yep, I will look for those and start the series from the beginning---much better idea!!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] I have been known to read several books at the same time and cruise right through 'em [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] .

Have a great day there too!!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
    ---As The Crow Flies!---
    Maya
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover."
    -Mark Twain

Cool eyeball RM.

3D applications are cool, but it is fun trying to reproduce some of the 3D images in Xara.

Gary Bouton who moderates the 3D conference, and who is Mr. 3D (as well as Mr. Photoshop), does most of his fine tuning in Xara.

Gary

Gary Priester

Moderator Person

<A HREF="http://www.gwpriester.com" TARGET=_blank>
    www.gwpriester.com </a>

XaraXone

[This message was edited by Gary W. Priester on May 09, 2002 at 09:11.]

Hi RAMWolff,

That's a great looking eye. Hope you get time to do the one with the eyelid, soon.

Soquili
    Soquili
    a.k.a. Bill Taylor
    Bill is no longer with us. He died on 10 Dec 2012. We remember him always.
    My TG Album
    Last XaReg update

RAMWolff, that's a good looking eye! And no 3D or bitmap, but pure XX vector - ah, it's music to my eyes.

K
    www.xaraxone.com/FeaturedArt/kn/
    www.klausnordby.com/xara
    K
    www.klausnordby.com/xara (big how-to article)
    www.xaraxone.com/FeaturedArt/kn/ (I was the first-ever featured artist in the Xone)
    www.graphics.com (occasional columnist, "The I of The Perceiver")

Ross started a thread about Eye balls about a year ago.

I thought I'd dust off my effort and make a few modifications ;-)

Soquili
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ambereyes4-2.jpg 
Views:	315 
Size:	15.1 KB 
ID:	16741  
    Soquili
    a.k.a. Bill Taylor
    Bill is no longer with us. He died on 10 Dec 2012. We remember him always.
    My TG Album
    Last XaReg update

My lovely wife and main family breadwinner has the inside track on the upcoming Lord of the Rings DVD, due to her employment with the website of the Canadian TV Guide magazine. She informs me that the LOTR DVD that is coming out in August will have only the movie as it was in the theatres, while the DVD coming out in November will have an additional 30 minutes of scenes that were removed from the movie for the theatre distribution (such as the scene in which the queen of the forest elves gives all the gifts to the departing Fellowship of the Ring members, not just the light for Frodo). Therefore, if you can stand to wait until November, the second DVD would probably be worth waiting for.

Glen.
    There are two kinds of people in the world: those who think there are two kinds of people in the world, and those who don’t.

Gees, what to do, what to do????? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] I don't know if I can wait that long---may have to get them both and save one for a gift or something [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] ...it's just torture that we have to wait till the end of the year for the sequel/s!!!
    Thanks Glen!!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
    ---As The Crow Flies!---
    Maya

P.S. Cool eyes animation Soquili!!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover."
    -Mark Twain

It is magic and hypnosis eye! And very stunning work.