Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Could some one let me know what they think of my new design style...? Most people do too little or too much flash, Im tryin to fill the gap between. Please feel free to discuss any design theorys you may have. Thanks....

illimite Design

--- illimitedesign.com
    IP

Could some one let me know what they think of my new design style...? Most people do too little or too much flash, Im tryin to fill the gap between. Please feel free to discuss any design theorys you may have. Thanks....

illimite Design

--- illimitedesign.com
    IP

Hi ... since you asked I'll offer my personal opinions. I like the designs and the actual content frame pages load pretty fast (I'm visiting somewhere where I'm currently viewing on a dial-up modem).

My critiques involve the intro page and the top frame of your site which is choppy to load on a dial-up connection. Your animation whith the the word "illimite" is quite choppy and slow on the connection I'm using.

I also pose the question of whether an intro page is needed. The second time someone visits a site (if not the frst time as I'm beginning to feel personally about intro pages), intro pages become just a delay in how fast they get to you content. Again this is my personal opinion and may not be everybody's thoughts on the matter.

David K ... www.dkingdesign.com
    IP

Okay...

All Flash is GOOD(as long as there is an equally impressive SKIP INTRO button.)

Kinda' be nicer on the eyes if canvas started in dark grey or whatever.

Your header on the second page might need a little black space around it so it doesn't look so flat(or deminished in importance, anyway) when scrolling content under it.

Not that my work's any hell yet!!!!

See ya!

[This message was edited by Beado on May 06, 2002 at 22:55.]
    IP

Personalley I dont like how the iframe is so big.. You have to scroll down then scroll down with the regular size window.. I sugestion taking the iframe out and just add the content in the table.. But just a suggestion..

Also whre the site navigation is.. I think you should bring that up to the top..

Besides that its looks cool
    IP