Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Just thought you all might be interested. My Animation made the final 5 for 3D. You can check it out (its nine megs) www.popedeflash.com/navy.htm and if you like stickmen check this out www.popedeflash.com/stickman.htm

Talk to you all soon. Regards, Bill

Macromeidians 1:1

In the begining the web was dark and void, and the net was with out color or shape, Then there was a Flash and Life came to the web and vision became reality.

In the begining the web was dark and void, and the net was with out color or shape, Then there was a Flash and Life came to the web and vision became reality.
    IP

Just thought you all might be interested. My Animation made the final 5 for 3D. You can check it out (its nine megs) www.popedeflash.com/navy.htm and if you like stickmen check this out www.popedeflash.com/stickman.htm

Talk to you all soon. Regards, Bill

IP

Excellent movies!

3D stickmen rock!

Dale

Why, I’m afraid I can’t explain myself, sir, because I’m not myself, you know...
    - Lewis Carroll
    IP

Hey Bill,

That's a pretty wicked anim.! Congrats! BTW, your site has really taken shape! Sorry I haven't checked it out in a while.

Hope all is well with you...

hth,
    Deep (just a guy)
    <font face="arial" size="2">
    Pradeep Kumar Nair, B.Math
    Interactive Developer
    http://www.bluespark.com
    </font>
    hth,
    Deep (just a guy)
    --
    Pradeep Kumar Nair, B.Math
    CTO
    9 Story Entertainment
    http://www.9story.com
    IP

Very entertaining, thank you... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]
    IP