Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

I am using a <Font> tag to control font size on a page. But I noticed that if someone's Browse's font Preference is set to anything bigger than 12 then my page looks off. So I don't have total control over the size. It's just relative control. I want to me able to fix the font to the exact size. How would you do that so that your browser has no control over your font size decision ?

thanks in advance for your help... Kelly
    IP

I am using a <Font> tag to control font size on a page. But I noticed that if someone's Browse's font Preference is set to anything bigger than 12 then my page looks off. So I don't have total control over the size. It's just relative control. I want to me able to fix the font to the exact size. How would you do that so that your browser has no control over your font size decision ?

thanks in advance for your help... Kelly
    IP

You can use CSS to specify a font size in pixels. But remember that someone might have a perfectly good reason for resizing your text (eg visual impairment, different monitor resolution), so don't do it unless it's really necessary!

Peter</p>

Peat Stack or Pete's Tack?</p>
    IP