Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Be Afraid...

I did this in about an hour with the help of Poser4 and PS. Just rendered them in the positions on a white background in P4 then used Ps's powers to incorperate it into the picture. Just something fun to do when frusterated with other projects! Tell me what you think of it [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Steve Newport
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Raptors2.jpg 
Views:	305 
Size:	214.6 KB 
ID:	16784  
    Steve Newport

-www.SteveNewport.com-

I did this in about an hour with the help of Poser4 and PS. Just rendered them in the positions on a white background in P4 then used Ps's powers to incorperate it into the picture. Just something fun to do when frusterated with other projects! Tell me what you think of it [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Steve Newport
    Steve Newport

-www.SteveNewport.com-

Looks like fun! I want to try to do a similar scene. I modeled a Dino this weekend and want to comp it into a picture.

Did you model the creatures (do not know the correct name), They look very good.

Yea it is really fun to do, looks good in the end too! I only wish I modeled that dino, it's a model that comes with Poser. Very nice looking, I agree! I currently do not own a modeling program (Bryce is the closest I've got) but I'm trying to get ahold of 3ds max and/or rhino which seem to do the trick for most of you guys!

BTW, they "creatures" are called velociraptors but Raptors for short, you can tell by the protruding dagger-like claws on their toes which is not very easy to see in this scene

Steve Newpor
    Steve Newport

-www.SteveNewport.com-

I like fantasy pictures.
    I wonder what they'd do if they were in the big city Steve? hmmm?! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

You can also get free models from some 3D sites Steve, usually in .3ds or .Obj format, and compose both the raptor and say, a T-Rex or other dino(s), within Bryce. Then bring them into PS for a composite. I've seen a number of good and various other dinos out there to use.

Just thought i'd mention that. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Great pic!

Mark...

Speaking of objects in Bryce, I got the program about a month ago and have yet to find out how to pose objects in Bryce!? Also, is there anyway to give a model from poser in bryce it's original texture map? I read somewhere that you had to export it as a Lightwave Object and it would keep it's original texture. Well I did that and it didn't work, plus it's still not poseable!!! If you could help me out that would be great! Thanx for the compliments! ttyl, bye
    P.S. hmmmm, a city...

Steve Newport
    Steve Newport

-www.SteveNewport.com-