That looks good Stu. Your dragon is definitely starting to come to life now. Texturing has got to be one of the hardest parts of organic models. You feel so good after you've finished the modeling stage, but in fact the texturing stage is just as much of a nightmare. Hence why we love 3d so much. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] Your bump map definitely ads realism to it, and now you can start to see the effect of specularity. Lookin' good...so what's next on your agenda? The body? Or further refinement of the head/face?

As far as my 2-year old dragon goes...it lacks in all details. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img] Muscles are missing, scaly bumps and deformations, characteristics of the head and spine, etc. But...again, that's what my goal is this time: to create a dragon that I'm finally content with saying "this is a final version." That dragon I posted was a great learning experience for me...and now all those skills plus what I've picked up in the meantime are ready to move on... if only my schedule was ready to move on too...hehe [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]