Hi Stu,

I've been looking some more at your priliminary dragon jaw, so hopefully I can add some constructive criticism now. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

I do like the look of the ear and the general style. It should turn out great when textured and rendered. The 'human' ish approach seems to be working well, as it does give the dragon character. The problem I see with the jaw is that it's too short. I think it should extend further underneath the skull. Right now, it looks kinda like a flap. As it is, it just doesn't look like there are powerful jaw muscles moving it. I'd extend it a bit...I think it would help out with your horse problem too [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] Though, actually, I don't think you have too much to worry about in that respect. Once you put scales on it, it'll lose its slight resemblance to a horse. And besides, this is still just a draft model, I'm sure you'll be tweaking this model yet. All it takes is a few moved points and the whole thing takes on another look. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

My PC at home is in a little trouble...as of now I can only get on at work. If I can get it back up and running, I'll see if I can start creating some primative head models and contribute some more.