Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Draggable MCs

I have bar type graphic that I have following the
    cursor across the window (but not up or down). I have a set of A buttons just off of the bar that have to have roll-over actions. When the A buttons are clicked, I need a set of B buttons to drop down and roll-over.
    I cannot get any of the buttons to work properly when the MC is limited to horizontal dragging.
    It's like the Drag action is cancelling out any other action on the page.
    It is driving me nuts! Please help.......
    IP

You may want to try and have the movie clip follow the curser coordiantes vs. using a drag movie clip. If you dont know how to do this email me and I will send you a fla. Regards, Bill

Macromeidians 1:1

In the begining the web was dark and void, and the net was with out color or shape, Then there was a Flash and Life came to the web and vision became reality.
    Macromeidians 1:1

In the begining the web was dark and void, and the net was with out color or shape, Then there was a Flash and Life came to the web and vision became reality.
    IP

Thanks for the reply Bill.
    Will that enable me to keep it on a locked horizontal plane, while still being able to click on buttons off of that horizontal plane?

It's like the cursor will not activate anything off of the horizontal coordinates.

IP