Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CorelDRAW 10?

Cool bug....

BigT
    IP

Hi Peter,

The closed shape issue has thrown me for a loop on many occasions... kind of similar to earlier EPS, conversion voodoo. No all the time, but it really digs you when you're trying to figure out why you can't join nodes... because there are more than two there that you're not aware of. Really gums things up.

NO, I can't think of any beneficial use unless one thrives on confusement! It's amazing, you can TRIM a GROUP of shapes (which I would think would normally be non-feature because of complexity), yet when it comes to a simple line, it goes to a closed-shape!

Yeah, they really could address that one!

Have a good one,

Gary
    IP

Peter

Sorry to have been away from the forum so long. I see you posted on the 11th.

I was not even aware of this bug, however, I suspect that it has caused me some problems in the past which I was unable to put my finger on.

Unfortunately I have removed beta 10 from my computer until the next beta is released. Reason is, installing beta 10 fried DRAW 9 and I as I had logged my bugs on 10 is removed it.

I will try your problem on the next beta (if I can remember :-)

Gary

Gary Priester

Moderator Person

Be It Every So Humble...
    IP

I guess we can call understand a little neglect of the Draw conferences once in awhile

Especially with the imminent launch of a new version of your favourite illustration tool [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Peter
    The style challenged Pete'sCrypt
    IP