Hi,

I want to use multiple menumaker menus within a single website - a separate menu on each major subdivision page of the site.

The menus are to be all of the same style, with just the menu items changing. They will be brought into each major subdivision page (and sub-pages thereof) via FP Included Content. I have built separate htm pages for each distinct menu to be called up.

I've managed to create three of these that do not conflict, but am having trouble with the fourth. It seems the first 3 didn't have any graphic names that overlapped. However, the 4th menu wants to overwrite prior graphics files. I tried to segregate the newest menu files into its own folder, but the conflict still occurs and the menus don't show correctly. Perhaps this is due to js files that live in the website root? I'm not sure.

I would appreciate a bit of help in learnig how to appropriately design and manage multiple similar-style menus in a single website without such conflicts, if at all possible. I don't seem to have any luck housing each menu in its own subfolder - when I do this the menus show up in Design mode, but do not appear in Preview or live.

Thanks in advance,

Fred Orcutt