Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Greetings!

Greetings to all! I'm new to this forum and stumbled on to it in a search of the net. I have access to two different Graphics Packages Corel and Adobe. I'm at this time trying to find a way to take particular images out of a picture and make the background transparent to use on webpage projects. I'm new to this but think I can do this with help from good people. If you can tell me how to do this with either Photopaint, Xara, or Adobe Photoshop 7.0 please let me know.

Most Respectfully
    Gary a.k.a Fattyarbuckle
    IP

Greetings to all! I'm new to this forum and stumbled on to it in a search of the net. I have access to two different Graphics Packages Corel and Adobe. I'm at this time trying to find a way to take particular images out of a picture and make the background transparent to use on webpage projects. I'm new to this but think I can do this with help from good people. If you can tell me how to do this with either Photopaint, Xara, or Adobe Photoshop 7.0 please let me know.

Most Respectfully
    Gary a.k.a Fattyarbuckle
    IP

Gary

Please repost this question in the Xara X Conference.

CorelXara is an earlier version of Xara X and about 99% of the people in this conference are using Xara X.

Gary

Gary Priester

Moderator Person

<a href="http://www.gwpriester.com">
    www.gwpriester.com </a>

<a href="http://www.xaraxone.com">
    The Xara Xone </a>

IP