Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: first encounter

Perhaps the subject should have said:
    "First encounter of the bird degree"... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Only one alien was harmed in the making of this drawing [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

The basic idea was a doodle from a week or so ago. Tonight, it evolved into the alien while playing around with it.

Risto
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	firstencounter.jpg 
Views:	273 
Size:	150.1 KB 
ID:	14934  

Perhaps the subject should have said:
    "First encounter of the bird degree"... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Only one alien was harmed in the making of this drawing [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

The basic idea was a doodle from a week or so ago. Tonight, it evolved into the alien while playing around with it.

Risto

DAMN I SHOULD HAVE TAKEN A LEFT AT JUPITER!!!

Neat image... quite funny [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

David K
    www.dkingdesign.com

At least one half of all my posts have been telling you how terrific and entertaining your images are.

Add this to the pile :-)

Gary

Gary Priester

Moderator Person

Be It Even So Humble...

... but I think I made it a little bit too cluttered and I could have made the colours work better together. I will definitely re-visit this one and change a thing or two. I will consider this one a work in progess.

David - DAMN I SHOULD HAVE TAKEN A LEFT AT JUPITER!!! - would have been a great caption [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Gary - we draw totally different things but what I will try to learn from your work is to get that "clean" and "finished" look - I'll get there eventually, I hope.

Thanks for the compliments guys!

Risto

As always very entertaining.

If you are worried about clutter, I don't see any. However, maybe if the trees were darker or more muted mabye the spaceship would be more of a focal point.
    Judi