Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Well, after threatening to do so, I've actually got round to creating up my own little Art and 'Xart' Gallery at petestack.com. It might not be exactly earth shattering, and there's nothing in it to frighten the pros (!), but it does include a few of my more Xartistic moments from the recent past as well as some really old (non-computer) stuff to remind me that I was quite handy with pencils and paints as a kid.

Oh, and Quentin (in case you look at it), I've been chuckling for weeks about 'HR's-with-everything' and 'granular backgrounds' (remember that post?)!

Attached pic from my gallery (a little oil painting from 20 years ago) has nothing to do with Xara, but it's not really wasting a lot of bandwidth to post a thumbnail here...

Peter</p>

Peat Stack or Pete's Tack?</p>
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Well, after threatening to do so, I've actually got round to creating up my own little Art and 'Xart' Gallery at petestack.com. It might not be exactly earth shattering, and there's nothing in it to frighten the pros (!), but it does include a few of my more Xartistic moments from the recent past as well as some really old (non-computer) stuff to remind me that I was quite handy with pencils and paints as a kid.

Oh, and Quentin (in case you look at it), I've been chuckling for weeks about 'HR's-with-everything' and 'granular backgrounds' (remember that post?)!

Attached pic from my gallery (a little oil painting from 20 years ago) has nothing to do with Xara, but it's not really wasting a lot of bandwidth to post a thumbnail here...

Peter</p>

Peat Stack or Pete's Tack?</p>

I enjoyed the vist!

I'm amazed that you still have your drawings from when you were 9. I also regret that I didn't save anything from when I was a kid... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img] I'm still really bad at keeping the things that I do.

Love the oil painting! Do you still paint in oils and draw? Would be neat to see your more rescent artistic endevours also.

Your music is great. I only did the "appetizers" (MP3's) but "the Return to Coll" makes me want to have a couple of pints, go nuts, and roll around 'nikked' in a dewy meadow [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

I will be checking back on and off!

Risto