Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: template pack

I purchased MM and installed the template pack. However, when i go in to create a new menu with one of the choices from template it states that I have to download the template pack or wait for the CD. I have since contacted support but have not had any answers yet. Can anyone give advice or help?

Thanks,
    eia

I purchased MM and installed the template pack. However, when i go in to create a new menu with one of the choices from template it states that I have to download the template pack or wait for the CD. I have since contacted support but have not had any answers yet. Can anyone give advice or help?

Thanks,
    eia

I have the same problem after purchasing MM 1.0... several weeks have gone by with several emails to Xara support but no replys. Grrr.

They also say I'm entitled to the MM 1.1 upgrade but it does not recognize my login id... and of course - no response from Xara support on that one either. Grrr

Hi

Please can you provide your ticket number that you will have recieved after submitting your support request and we will investigate this problem.

Thank you