Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My Model

Great thoto. She so beatuful and sexy http://www.talkgraphics.com/images/smilies/rolleyes.gif

Default Re: My Model

Hey guys, im done with boot camp, and Im about done with my A school, im going to C school in Dahlgre VA in about 2 weeks. Thanks for all the nice goodbyes... it was greatly appreciated. Now Im back, sorry it took me so long so bussy with school to revisit this place.
    Rian

Rian,

Good to see your back.

I have been able to clean to sensor on my 20D. Just in case you see a few spots.

Rich

I had to turn my 20D in for repairs, ahd a err99 that wouldnt go away. I need to clean my sensor to, I got a few new lens too 100-400L and the 17-40L... and the 50mm 1.8 mkII all great
    Rian

I had a problem losing images. I had taken a six hour hike deep in the mountains to photograph waterfalls. It was just above freezing and a little rain. I sent the camera in and they just said it was probably the CF card. They did clean the sensor. That was fine for a couple of lens changes.

I made a long nozzle air gun to air blow the dust particles. It is fairly low pressure. I placed the camera under a halogen lamp to be able to see the dust. I found lots of particles.

I ordered a set of cleaning swabs (type 2) and solution called Eclipse (Photographic Solutions). The swabs are clean room clean, and you add a couple of drops of cleaner. Then wipe in one direction, turn the swab over and wipe in the other direction. Only good that one time.

Rich

I was thinking about getting one of those sensor cleaning kits or whatever. Ive heard good things. Saving up for the 5D right now... Anyways...
    Rian

Good to see you back Rian ... looking forward to your posts.

-Ed.