Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Wishing you and yours a fun-filled holiday season doing all your favorite things! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	crowhavenxmas4u.JPG 
Views:	302 
Size:	54.1 KB 
ID:	7866  
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover."
    -Mark Twain

Wishing you and yours a fun-filled holiday season doing all your favorite things! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover."
    -Mark Twain

...is really a nice touch! I Like It!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Madalynne Crowe

www.hondamod2.com
    -Madalynne-

What, a crow in a santa outfit! Ha ha or should I say HO HO HO.

I sure do like this one. Look at that blowing snow! Brrr!!!

Painting is just another way of keeping a diary.
    Pablo Picasso

Please feel free to visit Dave's Renderosity Gallery

Thanks Madalynne -- another "crowe" no less! I've been admiring your great designs! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Thanks Niloufer!!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] Yep, it's funny crow, to be sure, playing at Santa this season--HO HO HO!!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Thanks too, Dave, 'tis the season for everything wintery around here....brrrrrr is right! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
    ---Maya [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]
    -Mark Twain

... idea for an illustration - beautifully put together too!

The snowman look genuinly happy! Which is not easy to accomplish with a couple of black dots for facial features.

Super job!

Risto

risto@ristoklint.com

Visit my web site!

Thanks Risto!!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] It was a fun little cartoon to do too---I had also an animated version of this with the snowballs flying back and forth, but the file size was just huge...it made a very funny scene though between the snowman and Santa Crow! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
    ---Maya [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]
    -Mark Twain

The crows in my neck of the woods would really enjoy red coats to keep them warm! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Why, I’m afraid I can’t explain myself, sir, because I’m not myself, you know...
    - Lewis Carroll

Love it a lot.

Gary

Gary Priester

Moderator Person

<a href="http://www.gwpriester.com">
    www.gwpriester.com </a>

The Xara Xone