Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hi Guys
    New to Draw, and the forums, with a newbie question. I'm finding my way around CD (on XP) and making some progress, but Styles have me stumped.

I can create a new graphic style. I can set it's properties (say red fill and a thick yellow outline). However when I apply it to an object (say an artistic media stroke... Nothing happens!

I have tried all the different "apply style" methods. On simple shapes (say a rectangle) they seem to work. However I've got a drawing using many variable width media strokes. I'd like to use styles to make editing all strokes easy but not having a lot of luck.

Is this a bug, feature, or known problem?

Regards: Vole

Regards: Colin
    IP

Hi Guys
    New to Draw, and the forums, with a newbie question. I'm finding my way around CD (on XP) and making some progress, but Styles have me stumped.

I can create a new graphic style. I can set it's properties (say red fill and a thick yellow outline). However when I apply it to an object (say an artistic media stroke... Nothing happens!

I have tried all the different "apply style" methods. On simple shapes (say a rectangle) they seem to work. However I've got a drawing using many variable width media strokes. I'd like to use styles to make editing all strokes easy but not having a lot of luck.

Is this a bug, feature, or known problem?

Regards: Vole

Regards: Colin
    IP

That's right. You can't apply styles to Artistic media strokes... or you can but the result won't be what expect. That's because what artistic medica strokes are... either a bunch of vectors objects each with their own fills and outlines . You can apply styles to everything else, though.

Yes, it's me.
    Yes, it's me.
    IP