Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I depend on Explorer Plus from Novatix.

The original developer of PowerDesk licensed the code back from the current owner. He's doing some real development on it.

Simon,

I completely agree with stratocast. I was a long time user of Navigator and never liked Explorer. Total Commander is great and I also use their FTP feature all the time.

Have a look at Total Commander, it works for me.

http://www.ghisler.com/

Gary

I'm afraid I have tried it; again it has lots to recommend it, it still won't dislodge me from NN! I just don't like all the secondary windows - NN manages to do it all in one but tabbed. And although it can do some great tricks, it is missing the ones I want.

I worry a bit that I am so set in my ageing ways that I will be using it in another 20 years!

Thanks again...
    Simon
    ------------------------------
    www.tlaconsultancy.co.uk
    www.bricksandbrass.co.uk

I can relate. I am still using Day-Timer Organizer 2000 because I don't like Act or any other PIM that I have found.

I can still remember really liking Norton File Manager and did not want to give it up. I don't have the program anymore or I would probably try it again based on your information. If you ever find a program that satisfies you, I would like to know what it is so that I can try it as well.

If you find something I would appreciate an email from you. My email address is

gary@garyallred.com