Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hello,

perhaps this process to reach bitmap blur will be soon totally obsolete (if Xaran's decide to introduce bitmap blurring into their final release), but I have had much fun with it. And I think also that may be very useful to know something about bleach and primary colors !!!
    Thus I decide to give to all more complete explanations about "bitmap blurring in Xara X" into the little tutorial (certainly not so nice than Gary's ones !!!) which follows in .xar format, including all steps with text and images which can be manipulated.
    I give that here into the Gallery (previously it was in Xara X main forum) because somebody (like me) goes often at one place but not necessarily at the two (I apologise for all Gallery users; I saw here very nice things !!!)
    Hope that may be helpful and funny.
    ivan
    Attached Files Attached Files

Hello,

perhaps this process to reach bitmap blur will be soon totally obsolete (if Xaran's decide to introduce bitmap blurring into their final release), but I have had much fun with it. And I think also that may be very useful to know something about bleach and primary colors !!!
    Thus I decide to give to all more complete explanations about "bitmap blurring in Xara X" into the little tutorial (certainly not so nice than Gary's ones !!!) which follows in .xar format, including all steps with text and images which can be manipulated.
    I give that here into the Gallery (previously it was in Xara X main forum) because somebody (like me) goes often at one place but not necessarily at the two (I apologise for all Gallery users; I saw here very nice things !!!)
    Hope that may be helpful and funny.
    ivan