Hello,

I'm wondering what Webstyle is doing that it wants to take over 300MB of RAM when I click on PHOTO ALBUMS. Yes, I have quite a few photo albums, probably 6000 images in 30 or so albums. I'm afraid that if I try to add any more photos, the PC is going to grind to a halt.

As it is, every function takes 30 seconds to execute, because WebStyle is busy processing something.

Even adding a blank new photo album takes 30 seconds to process, and adds another 12MB to the RAM in use. I'm afraid to delete photo albums I'm done working with out of the WebStyle catalog. If I remove them from the list in WebStyle, will I have to re-generate the album from scratch the next time I want to add 10 new photos or change the ordering?

Just what is WebStyle trying to keep in memory?

It shouldn't hold every single thumbnail in RAM for every single album in the list! I've been using it for a week now that I figured out the web publishing problem I had earlier. But now it's bogged down to be so slow it is barely usable?

How to I free up the RAM? I mean, even with 1GB RAM, this one program using 1/2 my memory is rediculous and sloppy-slow!

Thanks,
==Paul>