I have been unable to get the photo album/web page created with WS4 to display properly when on a live web site. The background graphics, left column text and graphics, and text all appear correctly, but the navbar is missing, and the album images don't show up. All I get is the default image for one slot. It would appear that the section of the page code where the album is supposed to be doesn't contain a reference to the album that was created, or something like that.

Obviously I got the file directory structure correct or I wouldn't get the default image, and proper background images. I tried moving the index page to the graphics directory, and then everything was missing, so it would appear that the file references are in the right spot. The page is just not bringing up the album or the navbar for whatever reason, although it works fine on my local drive.

The page created does bring up two javascript object errors in IE6 and Netscape 7

Error: Object expected
Code: 0

<script ID="Webstyle_Template_Init">
xara_templatesetup(2, 8);

Location of error is at first character of "xara_templatesetup"

and the second error is:

Error: Object expected
Code: 0

<script ID="Webstyle_Album_Script">
xara_albumsetup("gbaaronr_files/Photos/", "gbaaronr", "gbaaronr_files/");

Location of error is at first character of "xara_albumsetup"

There has to be another explanation other than "wrong relative file location." I cannot proceed with creating any more web photo albums until this problem is solved obviously.

Javascript is enabled in my browser, and the page works in preview mode, just not when uploaded to the web server.

Thanks,
==Paul>