Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: What's next?

I was playing with a sphere (several clones with main colour, darker hue of main, blue and opposite to get real shadow and reflection hues) and putted it against a background of two cloned fractalfills. I wanted to work on the sphere a little more, and suddenly my fractalfill-which was not selected) got lines in it like linear fill effects. Once again several hours of work on something simple thrown away.
    I can't post the image as I got so angry that I simply closed Xara, and I don't know when I'll open it again. I've had it for now, and who knows for how long.

I was playing with a sphere (several clones with main colour, darker hue of main, blue and opposite to get real shadow and reflection hues) and putted it against a background of two cloned fractalfills. I wanted to work on the sphere a little more, and suddenly my fractalfill-which was not selected) got lines in it like linear fill effects. Once again several hours of work on something simple thrown away.
    I can't post the image as I got so angry that I simply closed Xara, and I don't know when I'll open it again. I've had it for now, and who knows for how long.