Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: In the shade

Prince Edward Island, Canada --- The land of lawn tractors

Agent Risto: Hope your new computer is working well. Sorry but you'll have to destroy this one too.

The fish has been taken from the safe house and its location is under wraps. I will intercept Agent Postie this morning and make the handoff.

Regards, Agent Silly

<a href=http://www.designstop.com/>DesignStop.Com</a>

Prince Edward Island, Canada --- The land of lawn tractors

Agent Risto: Digby Kipper is in transit. The route cannot be disclosed for the safety of the "Chick". The journey could take a few days. As you know Agent Postie isn't always as reliable as he should be. Just between you and me, the commissioner is keeping an eye on Postie - if this operation is unsuccessful, be assured heads will roll! That said, I anticipate a successful operation.

When you take Digby Kipper into your custody be advised to check her medical condition. If she is molding it is best to "compost" her. Who knows what diseases she could pick up during her journey. If she has to be composted so be it. We can't afford to upset your Swedish spymasters by having you get sick too. Your Nortel-watching work (stealing Canadian telecomunications secrets) is too important!

Advise me by secret code when the Kipper is safely in Montreal.

Regards, Agent Silly

<a href=http://www.designstop.com/>DesignStop.Com</a>

Hi Risto

Been puzzling over this one for days, and thought it was time I asked:

Is the inside of the hat supposed to be bigger than the outside, or is this just a Risto-ism?

BTW, the texture of the dress (?) is absolutely fascinating, but the 'Digby Kipper' sounds revolting! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img]

Peter</p>

Peat Stack or Pete's Tack?</p>

Ross,

Ever since you acquired the "goods" I have seen strange people lurking around my house. They speak in ringing accents and scare everybody with their close harmony singing - could they be Newfies waiting to intercept the "shipment"...

People also slow down in their cars and point at our house - do you think they "know" or are they just laughing at all the dandelions on the front lawn?

Also, the tape deck in my car has started to refuse my Abba tapes - is it possible that someone is has planted a bug or something in my car!?

I'm starting to think that this whole thing was bad idea - I don't know if I will make it...

Risto

Don't even try to figure out the perspectives in my drawings - you will go blind!

The hat turned out just as I wanted... just a little bit of contrast between the top and inside part of the hat... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

I saw your little tut with the spray can - it looked great but I'm to simple minded to worry about such things as perspective... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Nice to hear from you again!

Risto