Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ross, Gary, Egg, Sean:

I downloaded Real-Draw and have been reading its help file. It seems like a fascinating program and because of its price and features it would compliment Xara X nicely.

The way it impliments its features/tools is quite different. Because of this I would think there is a potential for a large following and many questions and techniques to share.

Is there any chance it could be added to the Talk-Graphics site? (Would the posting of a Poll here help the decision to add it?)

Ross, Gary, Egg, Sean:

I downloaded Real-Draw and have been reading its help file. It seems like a fascinating program and because of its price and features it would compliment Xara X nicely.

The way it impliments its features/tools is quite different. Because of this I would think there is a potential for a large following and many questions and techniques to share.

Is there any chance it could be added to the Talk-Graphics site? (Would the posting of a Poll here help the decision to add it?)

I second that.

I don't think that RealDraw is concurring Xara X, instead it is more like a 'added-feature" package.

I'd like to see a forum for it here.

Wolfgang

John and Wolfgang, I'm way ahead of you! :-) Nearly a week ago I requested to our administrator Thomas Sorril that he start a RealDraw forum. He answered that that was a possibility . . .

But I encourage other RealDrawers to holler for a RealDraw Forum also! XaraX and RealDraw - what a team!

K
    K
    www.klausnordby.com/xara (big how-to article)
    www.xaraxone.com/FeaturedArt/kn/ (I was the first-ever featured artist in the Xone)
    www.graphics.com (occasional columnist, "The I of The Perceiver")

I agree ... I got real draw too and have been making some things with it. I don't see it being in conflict at all with XaraX.

David K
    www.dkingdesign.com

Winters where it\'s cold, summers where it\'s hot

Sounds like a plan to me!

Dennis

<a href=http://www.djart.com>DJArt & Design</a>
    <a href=http://www.djart.com>DJArt & Design</a>

Yes, RD is so good I registered within 10 minutes of downloading it. Even so, Oscar is moderating a very nice forum on his own site and I wonder if there is any point in "competing" with it. Will I be flamed for not sixthing, I wonder?

Jon
    Jon

could one of you reveal the URL to the Realdraw site, as a search via google, altavista etc returned nyet..

thanx
    Q.

Oh, sorry! It's www.mediachance.com. Your searches turned up NYET because "RealDraw" is actually spelled Real-DRAW. That damn hyphen got you!

Quentin, I hope you'll enjoy your Real-DRAW - and then come back here and clamor for a Real-Forum!

K
    K
    www.klausnordby.com/xara (big how-to article)
    www.xaraxone.com/FeaturedArt/kn/ (I was the first-ever featured artist in the Xone)
    www.graphics.com (occasional columnist, "The I of The Perceiver")

thanks Klaus

well I'm already clamouring for a real-draw forum and I havent even sighted it yet..

thats the trouble with banks sending artists out-of-the-blue Mastercards.. my little brain cell goes "spend spend spend why dontcha!"

Q.