Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: New Feature

The new feature a couple of iterations back was multi lines. I'd like to see what others do with Xara 3D. Has anybody used this application to make 3D logos for web pages yet?
    [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img] I practised making some transparent backgrounds at these URLs:
    Enjoy. Plastic looking logo
    Transparent background practice

Dreamweaver is my personal choice for html editor but this logo is so cool and it illustrates the multi line feature on versions of Xara 3D 4 and the cool shadow options. Xara 3D is the coolest program ever made

[This message was edited by buddycom on August 28, 2000 at 04:13 PM.]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	zdcc.jpg 
Views:	516 
Size:	16.4 KB 
ID:	5005  
    buddycom

The new feature a couple of iterations back was multi lines. I'd like to see what others do with Xara 3D. Has anybody used this application to make 3D logos for web pages yet?
    [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img] I practised making some transparent backgrounds at these URLs:
    Enjoy. Plastic looking logo
    Transparent background practice

Dreamweaver is my personal choice for html editor but this logo is so cool and it illustrates the multi line feature on versions of Xara 3D 4 and the cool shadow options. Xara 3D is the coolest program ever made

[This message was edited by buddycom on August 28, 2000 at 04:13 PM.]
    buddycom

Hi,
    Being an amateur at both web page design and Xara3d don't be to critical butthis was made utilizing XaraX and Xara3d
    http:\\www3.telus.net/KATESPLACE
    web page
    Intel i7-2600 processor 3.4GH, Windows 10 64Bit, 12GB Memory, Geforce 960 2Gb graphics card